The Greatest Guide to Sex
ebook ∣ A Self-Help Book for Couples · Greatest Guides
By Julie Peasgood
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Did you know?
- Semen contains only 5 to 15 calories per ejaculation, and about 60% of our recommended daily intake of Vitamin C
- In 1894 an anti-masturbatory food was invented, which was supposed to take away all sexual desire... the product was called Cornflakes
- The clitoris has 8,000 nerve endings (twice as many as the penis) making it even more responsive than the tongue
- It's easier to have an orgasm if your feet are warm
- Celery, cinnamon and banana bread can boost your libido
Refreshingly frank and funny, actress and presenter Julie Peasgood delivers practical information to transform your sex life. Packed with inspirational tips and facts, this book explores the world of eroticism, revealing secrets and techniques to energize and enhance your enjoyment. With everything from sweetening semen to locating the G-spot this book makes an indispensable bedside companion!