Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
With a style that's relevant and down-to-earth, dynamic innovator Ramit Sethi connects with a generation that'smaterially ambitious yet financially naive. A six-week, step-by-step action plan for financial success, IWill Teach You to Be Rich helps 20- to 30-year-olds get a grip on their financial future.
Starting with these basics, Sethi delivers advice that's hip, hype-free, and sound:
• Beat banks and credit card companies at their own game.
• Spend less and save more without a detailed budget.
• Invest profitably without clueless financial "experts."
• Negotiate for a car, house, or salary-Indian-style.
• Build a Roth IRA while juggling student loans or a wedding.