Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Rome, includes insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Rome.
Stroll through Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps, see remarkable world treasures in the Vatican, explore the beautiful squares and cooling fountains, or step back in time to Ancient Rome at the Colosseum and the Pantheon. From Top 10 artistic masterpieces to Top 10 cafés and ice cream parlours, discover the best of Rome with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Rome:
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best of Rome's attractions, covering the Vatican City, the Pantheon, the Colosseum, Piazza Navone, and more
- Seven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Rome's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Piazza Navona, Around the Pantheon, Campo de' Fiori to the Capitoline, The Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese, Ancient Rome, The Esquiline and Lateran, The Quirinal and Via Veneto, Trastevere and Prati, and Beyond the City Walls
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.