Home Owner Associations and Planned Unit Developments Law and Practice
ebook ∣ Forms, Volume 6B · Home Owner Associations and Planned Unit Developments Law and Practice (1)
By Patrick J. Rohan
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Home Owner Associations and Planned Unit Developments Law and Practice: Forms provides comprehensive, practical coverage of the legal and economic aspects of home owner associations and planned unit developments. It delivers timely and valuable analysis, sample forms, and reprinted offering plans, helping you safeguard the interests of home owner associations, condominium and cooperative boards, and developers.
• Choosing the organizational form
• Federal, state and local law; zoning and subdivision issues
• Enforcement of covenants and restrictions
• Operation and management, including problems of long-standing associations
• Documentation, financing, marketing
• Tort and contract liability
• Casualty and liability insurance
• Individual and association income tax treatment; principles of tax assessments
• Voluntary termination or dissolution following casualty loss; eminent domain
• Workouts and distressed developments
• Illustrative offering plans
Substantive content exclusive to the print set is provided within the five volumes of this eBook (Volumes 6, 6a, 6b, 6c and 6d)