CSC New York Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
ebook ∣ Volume 2 · CSC New York Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated (Fall 2013)
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
The CSC® Library of Publications brings you New York Laws Governing Business Entities, Fall 2013 Edition. This annotated set helps you to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently and better advise your clients.
This fully annotated collection of New York statutes now allows you to:
• Easily access the most important business entity laws. You'll find the New York business entity statutes, rules, forms and opinions that you need in a portable format.
• Instantly pinpoint statutory changes. Blackline Amendments Notes follow each amended section, showing additions and deletions.
• Identify new case annotations. The Table of New Annotations and change bars highlight the most recently added material and let you quickly identify key New York business cases.
• Gain insight. Historical Legislative and Judicial Analyses prepared by New York business law experts give you valuable insight regarding changes to New York business entity laws.
• Quickly find required fees. The Publication and Fee Tables provides a snapshot of fees for different entities.
• Comprehensive set of forms. Fillable PDF forms are located on the companion CD-ROM.
• Business Corporation Law
• Cooperative Corporations Law
• Limited Liability Company Law
• Not-For-Profit Corporation Law
• Partnership Law
• Religious Corporation Law
• Uniform Commercial Code
• State Constitution
• Abandoned Property Law
• Civil Practice Law and Rules
• General Associations Law
• General Business Laws
• General Obligations Law
• Tax Law
• And More!
In this edition:
• Updated through Chapter 337 of the 2013 New York Legislative Session.
• Recent amendments to the Business Corporation Law, the Partnership Law, and the Tax Law.
• Over 80 new case annotations from New York state courts and federal district courts.
• Five new full-text cases, including Tap Holdings, LLC v. Orix Financial Corporation (dissolution of partnership) and Gabel v. Gabel (waste of corporate assets).
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included.