Labor Law: A Problem-Based Approach
By Paul M. Secunda
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Labor Law: A Problem Based Approach features the most important cases, documents, and articlues for students to study in order to become proficient in the practice of American private-sector labor law. It also has the following:
• a Problem-based approach that provides practical experience in the day-to-day practice of labor law
• a shorter book that is more accessible to, and less expensive for, law school students
• a Casebook that is highly interactive with links to blogs, law review articles, government web sites, and other digitized sources
• the book emphasizes most recent labor law developments and controversies including: NLRB election and posting rules, the Boeing controversy, and recent attempts at labor law legislative reform covers all essential introductory labor law topics on organizing, collective bargaining, and concerted activities
• provides materials for advanced labor law classes on topics such as: individual rights in a labor union, union security clauses, and federal preemption
• Authors that bring more than twenty-years of combined experience in practice, teaching, and scholarship in labor law
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.