Understanding Sales and Leases of Goods
By William H. Henning
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
This Understanding treatise offers a concise, yet comprehensive survey and analysis of the legal principles that affect the law governing sales and leases of goods. Clearly written and logically organized, this book presents an integrated treatment of Articles 2 and 2A of the Uniform Commercial Code. The primary focus of Understanding Sales and Leases of Goods is on sales, with material addressing lease transactions woven into the text at appropriate points. Beyond the treatment in the text, footnotes provide additional examples and internal cross-references making the book easy to use.
Among the many significant changes to the Second Edition of Understanding Sales and Leases of Goods are:
• A section in each chapter summarizing the relevant provisions of amended Articles 2 and 2A;
• A section in each chapter summarizing the relevant provisions of the CISG;
• Expanded coverage of issues relating to the scope of Articles 2 and 2A, including scope as it relates to products that combine goods and computer programs;
• With regard to warranty rights, expanded coverage of the Magnuson-Moss Act, federal preemption, and state consumer-protection laws;
• Expanded coverage of third-party rights, including voidable title, entrustment, and assignment and delegation; and