Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Interactive and inspiring, Discover Spain highlights all the must-see sights and must-do experiences through stunning images, insider tips, tailored itineraries and easy-to-navigate content. Discover Spain is the ideal tool for planning and experiencing your perfect trip.
Our experienced, passionate team of authors and local experts immerse themselves in each country they visit, finding and sharing the unique experiences, and practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Discover Spain:
• Full color maps and images throughout
• Country, region and city maps
• Itineraries organized by region, theme or length of trip
• Recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Local experts recommend what not-to-miss
• Map-to-text linking for key points of interest
• Additional map options including google maps (online) and PDF map downloads
Written and researched by Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, John Noble, Josephine Quintero, Miles Roddis, Brendan Sainsbury and Damien Simonis.