Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
From an award-winning author team, the advice contained here will empower you, and give you the confidence to identify and plan for the needs of every child in your care.
Topics discussed in chapters are as follows:
- observation and assessment of needs
- physical development, and how to spot problems
- communication, language and literacy, and how to spot difficulties
- personal, social and emotional development, in line with the holistic child emphasis of the EYFS
There are also:
- case studies of children between 0 to 5 years
- sample policies
- lots of photocopiable material, on the CD-Rom that comes with the book
Suitable for all early years students and practitioners, this book reminds the reader that all children require additional support at some stage, and that providing it is an essential part of good practice.