The Startup Owner's Manual
ebook ∣ The Step-by-Step Guide for Building a Great Company
By Steve Blank
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Welcome to The Startup Owner's Manual, a near-encyclopedic manual that will teach you
* How to incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
* How to find Product-Market fit
* How to Get, Keep and Grow customers
* How to fuel growth with metrics that matter
The Startup Owner's Manual walks you, step-by-step, through the tested and proven Customer Development process created by startup expert Steve Blank, unlocking the secrets to building a successful, scalable company.
* Guides startups of all types in their search for a scalable, profitable business model
* Explains the 9 deadly sins startups commit most often - and helps you avoid them
* Provides separate paths and advice for physical versus web/mobile products
* Explains how to test and iterate your company's road to product/market fit
* Details strategies and tactics for how to get, keep and grow customers
* Teaches a new math for startups — metrics that matter
* Includes detailed checklists at every step of the process
...and provides hundreds of ideas, watch-outs and "how tos" for founders!
The Startup Owner's Manual lays out the best practices, lessons and tips that have swept the startup world, offering a wealth of proven advice and information for entrepreneurs of all stripes. It is used by thousands of startups, leading universities (including Stanford, U.C. Berkeley and Columbia) and the U.S. National Science Foundation, among many others.