Patent Office Rules and Practice
ebook ∣ Volume 4 Stars (Forms Chapters 16-28) · Patent Office Rules and Practice (1)
By Lester Horwitz
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included.
The Cornerstone of Any Thriving Patent Law Practice.
Detailed Rule-by-Rule Analysis of the Patent and Trademark Office Rules of Practice.
Included is the text of the rules contained in Title 37 of the Code of Federal Regulations, interpretations of their meanings and explanations of their effect on practice with citations to relevant case law.
Covers Every Area of PTO Practice.
This essential reference provides patent registration applicants with guidelines on the practices and procedures relating to the filing and review of patent applications filed in the Patent and Trademark Office.
The Patent and Trademark Office's Rules Book.
This separate desk reference is updated quarterly, and saves extensive research time by centralizing the most recent statutes and regulations affecting patent law practice. This important volume has been expanded to include the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act, passed by Congress and signed into law by President Barack Obama on September 16, 2011.
Practice-Proven Forms for Handling All Transaction With the PTO.
The forms, which are accepted by the PTO, cover nearly every aspect of practice before the PTO and almost every conceivable situation the practitioner might run into, including: transmittal letters for every type of submission to the PTO; forms necessary for filing regular, continuation-in-part, divisional, and international applications; requests for re-issue and re-examination; actions after final rejection and appeals; and responses, amendments, and letters to the PTO.
Available in both print and CD-ROM formats, Patent Office Rules and Practice include:
- The text of the sections of various United States Code and Code of Federal Regulations titles that relate to patent law
- The full text of the Patent Cooperation Treaty, accompanying regulations and administrative instructions
- The text of theManual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP)
- The text of selected relevant notices, directives, clarifications andHelpful Hintsissued by the PTO
- More than 350 practice-proven blank forms that can be filled out, and filed with the PTO
- The forms include checklists of what must be done to submit an application