10 Stupid Things Couples Do to Mess Up Their Relationships
By Dr. Laura Schlessinger
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
One of America's top radio hosts gives her inimitable take on intimate relationships.
In Ten Stupid Things Couples Do to Mess Up Their Relationships, Dr. Laura addresses the problems men and women face in finding peace, joy and single and married fulfillment in relationships. She identifies the ten most common mistakes people make that mess up their relationships, including:
1. Stupid Secrets: Withholding information for fear of rejection.
2. Stupid Egotism: Asking not what you can do for the relationship but only what the relationship can do for you.
3. Stupid Pettiness: Making a big deal out of the small stuff.
4. Stupid Power: The need to always be in control.
5. Stupid Priorities: Consuming all your time and energies with work, hobbies, errands, and chores instead of focusing on your relationship.
Dr. Laura has been solving people's problems on the air for 25 years. Filled with letters and phone-in situations from her show, this book offers the sort of no-nonsense expertise that made her a star.