Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation
ebook ∣ Volume 1 · Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation (2023)
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Get the most accurate and current information on British Columbia securities legislation. Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 17th Edition, 2023 has been prepared in consultation with the British Columbia Securities Commission and the Vancouver office of McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
What's New in the 17th Edition
- New Joint CSA/IIROC Staff Notice 21-330 Guidance for Crypto-Trading Platforms: Requirements relating to Advertising, Marketing and Social Media Use, issued September 23, 2021
- New CSA Position Paper 25-404 New Self-Regulatory Organization Framework, issued August 3, 2021
- Amendments to National Instrument 31-103 Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations and Companion Policy 31-103CP, effective December 31, 2021
- New BC Instrument 44-503 Exemption from Certain Prospectus Requirements for Canadian Well-known Seasoned Issuers, effective January 4, 2022
- New National Instrument 45-110 Start-up Crowdfunding Registration and Prospectus Exemptions, in force September 21, 2021
- New National Instrument 52-112 Non-GAAP and Other Financial Measures Disclosure and Companion Policy 52-112CP, in force August 25, 2021
- New CSA Staff Notice 81-334 ESG-Related Investment Fund Disclosure, issued January 19, 2022
David Frost, B.A., LL.B., Pavan Jawanda, B.B.A., LL.B., and Glynnis Morgan, B.A., M.A., J.D.
Founding Editor 2009-2017 Editions:
Tim McCafferty, B.Sc. (Hons.), M.A.Sc., LL.B., C.F.A., ICD.D
Case Law Contributors:
Andrew Matheson, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Sean D. Sadler, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Benjamin Silver, B.A., LL.B.
René R. Sorell, B.A., M.A., LL.B.
Thomas Fung, B.Sc., M.Sc., J.D.
Kyle Riddell, LL.B, PG Dip.