Florida Appellate Practice
By The Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
The new Tenth Edition is the go-to source that addresses practical issues about appellate practice in Florida. Turn to this manual for guidance on filing a notice of appeal, determining which orders are appealable, preparing motions, and many other essential practice concerns. The manual covers civil, criminal, administrative, and juvenile delinquency appeals.
Highlights of the Tenth Edition include:
- Intro note from Chief Justice Labarga
- Updates of rules of court procedure, particularly regarding technology and filing, and Rules Regulating The Florida Bar, particularly regarding ethics
- Practical updates of specific district courts of appeal clerical procedure
- Extensive update and rewrite regarding administrative law appeals
- Thorough update of case law throughout
- Explanations of attorneys' fees and costs in different types of appeals
- Explanations of possible consequences for attorney's actions or lack of timely actions in appellate courts