How to Do Everything iPod, iPhone & iTunes
ebook ∣ How to Do Everything Guides
By Guy Hart-Davis
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Enjoy your iPod, iPhone, and iTunes to the fullest!
Fully revised and updated, this easy-to-use guide covers the iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPhone, and iTunes--including the App Store. Download music, podcasts, videos, games, and applications; load your calendar and contacts; select accessories; and connect to the Web. Discover how to easily manage your iTunes library, convert file formats, use networking features, troubleshoot your device, recover data, and so much more. How to Do Everything: iPod, iPhone & iTunes, Fifth Editioncovers it all!
- Configure iTunes and load your iPod or iPhone with music, video, and data
- Select accessories, including speakers, cases, adapters, docks, remote controls, and radio transmitters
- Use your iPod or iPhone as a home or car stereo
- Create high-quality AAC or MP3 files from CDs, vinyl, or other sources
- Synchronize your iPod or iPhone with multiple computers
- Create video files that work with the iPod or iPhone
- Use your iPod or iPhone as an external drive or backup device
- Troubleshoot problems with your iPod, iPhone, or iTunes
- Connect to wireless networks and use VPNs
- Set up e-mail accounts and surf the Web
- Install applications and play games