audiobook (Unabridged) ∣ The Head, Heart, and Soul of Selling
By Ron Willingham
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Most sales training focuses on getting to know the product, analyzing the market, and identifying the competition, but there is more to sales success than that. Successful selling takes three types of preparation:
- The what: knowing the product, the industry, and the competition
- The how: applying the knowledge, enhancing social interaction, developing relationships, and dealing with emotional ups and downs
- The why: understanding the customer's purpose, intention, values, inner belief boundaries, and self-value
Sales expert Ron Willingham shares new discoveries about the deeper causes of sales success or failure, and offers a step-by-step guide to:
- Develop stronger client relationships through enhanced social skills
- Increase the value you bring to customers (and feel more worthy of success and compensation)
- Boost sales by learning and applying the fundamentals of client-focused selling