Weissenberger's Federal Civil Procedure Litigation Manual
By Glen Weissenberger
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Weissenberger's Federal Civil Procedure Litigation Manual offers a practical guide to the intricacies of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Written by Glen Weissenberger, author of the Evidence Courtroom Manual series and A.J. Stephani, noted civil procedure professor and author, Federal Civil Litigation Procedure Manual contains the complete text of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Each rule is then individually annotated with insightful commentary, additional supporting authorities, and recent significant cases. The manual was specifically designed to aid both the legal practitioner and judge, and is updated annually to encompass changes in the Rules or supporting case law.
• The complete text of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
• Insightful Commentary in clear prose delineates the practical meanings of each Rule
• Additional Authority suggests additional research tools
• Recent Significant Cases offers a list of current judicial interpretations of each Rule
• Official Forms, relevant United States Code provisions, and Proposed Amendment to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure are also included