New York Workers' Compensation Handbook
By Ronald E. Weiss
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Attorneys, claim adjusters, physicians, self-insured employers and vocational rehabilitation workers will all find New York Workers' Compensation Handbook a valuable tool for understanding New York workers' compensation issues. Written and organized by leading experts, New York Workers' Compensation Handbook brings clarity to this complex area of law by providing:
• Detailed analysis
• All relevant statutes and regulations
• Excellent recap of recent court decisions
• Comprehensive description of current practice and procedure
• Tables, charts, medical illustrations and reference directory
• In-depth index
• Extensive cross-references to Larson's Workers' Compensation, Desk Edition
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.