CSC Illinois Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
By Corporation Service Company
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
The CSC® Library of Publications brings you Illinois Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated, 2014 Edition. This eBook helps you to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and better advise your clients.
Illinois Laws Governing Business Entities leverages your most powerful tool--you.This fully annotated collection of Illinois statutes now allows you to:
• Easily access the most important business entity laws. You'll find all the statutes, forms, and opinions that you need to transact business in Illinois.
• Instantly pinpoint statutory changes. Use the Table of Sections Affected to find changes quickly.
• Identify new case annotations. The Table of New Annotations and change bars highlight the most recently added material and let you quickly identify key Illinois cases.
• Gain insight. Legislative analyses prepared by Illinois business law experts give you valuable insight regarding changes to Illinois business laws.
• Find information quickly. Save time by searching with the expanded index.
• General Corporations Law
• Limited Liability Companies
• Nonprofit Corporation Law
• Securities Law of 1953
• Secured Transactions and Investment Security provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code
• Constitution of the State of Illinois
• And More!
In this edition:
• Features all relevant statutory changes from the 2013 Illinois legislative session.
• Over 35 new case annotations from state and federal court decisions.
• Five new full text cases.