Texas Annotated Court Rules
ebook ∣ Federal Courts · Texas Annotated Court Rules (2014)
By Publisher's Editorial Staff
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
In a single volume, Texas attorneys can quickly access and research the most important and relevant federal court rules. It’s annotated and indexed to provide ease of use to the Texas attorney practicing in the federal court system.
Since being published in its own, more comprehensive volume, the Texas Annotated Federal Court Rules now includes:
• Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
• Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
• Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
• Federal Rules of Evidence
• Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure and Forms
• Local rules from the four Federal District Courts of Texas
• Rules of Procedure of the United States Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
• Policies and Procedures for Electronic Filing in the federal District Courts