Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Written from the perspective of both the insurer and the insured, this publication is analytical and practical in approach, providing substantive statutory and case analyses, plus a variety of practice aids throughout.
• Covers all aspects of the structure and regulation of the industry, including detailed analysis of insurable interests and the application and underwriting process
• Provides clause-by-clause analysis of model life, health, and group life insurance policies, completely annotated with statutory and case law background and author commentary
• Includes extensive case citations, organized by fact pattern and state, and state-by-state surveys of prevailing law
• Discusses new products such as universal life and variable life insurance
• Explores all the complex legal issues that may arise from a policy, including fraud and misrepresentation in the application, sex discrimination, AIDS-related issues, and more
Valuable primary source materials include the text of relevant NAIC Model Codes, life insurance underwriting manuals, actuarial table and sample health benefits booklet.
First published in 1988.
6 Volumes; updated with supplements and revisions.
Also available online.