Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
"This book will help you know more about various healthy foods, so that you can work out a balanced diet and decide what exactly your body needs at your age. It also provides tips to retain the nutritive value of food while cooking, and discusses the role of spices, condiments and beverages in your diet.
So pick up this book and give yourself the gift of a long and healthy life.
Nutrition and Naturopathy
Table Of Contains..
01. Nutrition and Naturopathy
02. What is nutrition?
03. What are the nutrients in the food?
04. How is the food digested?
05. What are the common food groups?
06. What are the acid and alkaline foods?
07. What is the effect of cooking on food?
08. What is calorie value?
09. What are the organic and inorganic foods?
10. What is toxemia?
11. What is the role of fibres in the diet?
12. What is the role of uncooked food in diet?
13. What is the role of condiments in diet?
14. What is the role of beverages in diet?
15. What is the role of salt in diet?
16. What is the role of oils and fats in diet?
17. What is the role of combination of foods in diet?
18. What is the role of fasting in nutrition?
19. How much food should be eaten?
20. When should food be eaten?
21. How many times should food be eaten?
22. What foods are desirable for healthy living?"