Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
"This book is a useful guide to the history of HIV/Aids, its mode of transmission, its symptoms, its prevention and treatment, its prevention and treatment. It is immensely educative and helps to dispel several misconceptions which exist about the causes and mode of transmission of HIV/Aids. The purpose of the book is to help you understand the disease better.
Table Of Contains..
01. What is HIV/AIDS?
02. What is the history of HIV/AIDS?
03. What is the structure of HIV?
04. How does HIV affect the body?
05. How does HIV spread in the body?
06. How common is HIV/AIDS?
07. How does HIV/AIDS spread?
08. What are the symptoms of HIV/AIDS?
09. What are the opportunistic infections in AIDS?
10. How is HIV diagnosed?
11. When is a blood test for HIV recommended?
12. When should treatment for HIV infection be started?
13. What is the treatment for HIV infection?
14. How is the benefit of the treatment assessed?
15. What is the role of other systems of medicine management of HIV infection?
16. What are the dietary recommendations for HIV infection?
17. What is the risk of occupational exposure to HIV?
18. What is the treatment for occupational exposure to HIV?
19. How can HIV/AIDS be prevented?
20. What are the benefits of using condoms?
21. What are the different types of condoms?
22. How can opportunistic infections be prevented in people with HIV infection?
23. How can mother-to-child transmission of HIV infection be prevented?
24. How is HIV infection in children diagnosed?
25. What are the symptoms of children with HIV infection?
26. What is the progress of HIV infection in children?
27. Is there a vaccine to prevent HIV infection?
28. What are the ethical issues related to HIV infection?"