Burns Indiana Statutes Annotated Court Rules
ebook ∣ Volume 2 · Burns Indiana Statutes Annotated Court Rules (2014)
By Harrison Burns
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
For over one hundred years, the Bench and Bar of Indiana have relied on Burns Indiana Statutes Annotated Court Rules for fast, definitive and affordable access to official Indiana court rules. Providing far better value than any other Indiana court rules available, this leading research tool includes the text of, and comprehensive case note annotations to Indiana court rules, with local, federal and micro-local rules included.
The eBook publication contains many features to facilitate your research, including:
• A comprehensive index,
• Detailed legislative history notes
• References to relevant law review articles, attorney general opinions, and ALR annotations
• Case citations Shepardized for accuracy
• Tables of contents and analyses of articles, chapters, and sections
• Federal court rules in addition to the Indiana court rules