Anderson's Ohio Manual of Criminal Complaints and Indictments
By Thomas Hagel
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
The only Ohio publication to assemble the necessary material for the insurance practitioner to conduct complete, current and thorough code and regulatory research.
Anderson's Ohio Insurance Law Handbook:
• Eliminates the need to refer to multiple volumes
• Features complete cross-referencing to insurance related code sections and Ohio Administrative Code Provisions
The handbook includes:
• Ohio Revised Code Chapters 3901 through 3999
• Miscellaneous Related Statutes
• Related Ohio Administrative Code Provisions
Anderson's Ohio Insurance Law Handbook is now fully annotated with the case notes and research references from Page's Ohio Revised Code.