Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Virginia practitioners know there is only one source they can trust for annotated Virginia primary law - Michie's Code of Virginia from LexisNexis. The first and last word in Virginia statutory research, and the official code used by the state courts and legislatures, Michie's Code of Virginia includes:
• 32 volumes plus current cumulative supplement
• The official state statutes, fully annotated
• The Rules of the Virginia Supreme Court, fully annotated
• Comprehensive index, replaced annually
• Fully annotated cumulative supplements published by July 1 each year
Annotations are based on:
• All Virginia cases and federal cases arising in Virginia
• Selected unpublished opinions of the Court of Appeals of Virginia
• Selected Virginia Circuit Court Opinions
• Virginia Attorney General Opinions
• State law reviews
• Michie's Jurisprudence references
• Selected Virginia secondary legal treatises
• All case citations Shepardized for accuracy
The Advance Code Service is published three times a year, providing annotations to the most current case law. The fully annotated Virginia Rules Annotated is available separately in one convenient volume at an affordable price.
LexisNexis also publishes a Virginia Advance Legislative Service (ALS) at an affordable price. The ALS gives you the latest session laws as they are passed, along with handy tables showing you what sections of the code are affected.