California Federal Civil Rules
ebook ∣ With Local Practice Commentary
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
This 2013 edition of California Federal Civil Rules: With Local Practice Commentary is designed for California civil litigators and contains all the primary law necessary to practice law in California's federal courts. This handy, softbound volume includes:
• Local Civil Rules of the four federal district courts in California, with commentary from experts in the field
• Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure, Civil Procedure, and Evidence
• Ninth Circuit Local Rules
• Multi-district Litigation Rules
• United States Supreme Court Rules
• Selected provisions of Title 28 of the United States Code.
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.