No-Fault and Uninsured Motorist Automobile Insurance
ebook ∣ Volume 4 · No-Fault and Uninsured Motorist Automobile Insurance (1)
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
A practical guide for handling no-fault, uninsured motorist, and underinsured motorist insurance claims. Written by experts throughout the country.
The set covers:
• Available no-fault and uninsured motorist benefits, claims procedures, and arbitration
• How to overcome statutory limitations on the insured's right to sue in tort
• How insurance companies can recover benefits paid to insureds through their right of subrogation
• Stacking of insurance policy benefits, underinsurance, hit-and-run accidents
• Attorney's fee, penalties, and interest
Also provides: forms, pleadings, checklists and charts incorporated throughout the text and appendices containing every no-fault statute, as well as uninsured motorist statutory citations.
First published in 1984.
Originally by various authors; upkeep by outside legal writer.
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.