Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Forensic Sciences features dozens of experts discussing the sciences relevant to criminal and civil litigation and the law concerning their use in the courtroom. Coverage includes:
• Expert testimony and scientific evidence--admissibility, scope, impeachment, hypothetical questions, privilege, and more
• Forensic pathology
• Forensic anthropology and odontology
• Forensic engineering
• Forensic toxicology and pharmacology
• Antemortem and postmortem alcohol determinations
• Firearm identification
• Investigation of explosions
• AIDS: legal and medical considerations
• DNA typing--criminal and civil applications
• Illustrative testimony
• Index of experts
• Forensic psychiatry and psychology
• Computer imaging
• Auto accident investigation
First published in 1981.
5 Volumes; updated with revisions.