ebook ∣ Volume 3 · Forensic Sciences (1)
By Cyril H. Wecht, M.D., J.D.
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Forensic Sciences features dozens of experts discussing the sciences relevant to criminal and civil litigation and the law concerning their use in the courtroom. Coverage includes:
• Expert testimony and scientific evidence--admissibility, scope, impeachment, hypothetical questions, privilege, and more
• Forensic pathology
• Forensic anthropology and odontology
• Forensic engineering
• Forensic toxicology and pharmacology
• Antemortem and postmortem alcohol determinations
• Firearm identification
• Investigation of explosions
• AIDS: legal and medical considerations
• DNA typing--criminal and civil applications
• Illustrative testimony
• Index of experts
• Forensic psychiatry and psychology
• Computer imaging
• Auto accident investigation
First published in 1981.
5 Volumes; updated with revisions.