Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Criminal Law Advocacy explores the important techniques behind successful criminal law practice and offers specific guidelines for using the proper procedures. Checklists, sample forms, and real-life examples of testimony are included, with expert author commentary throughout. Topics include:
• Trial Investigation and Preparation--Initial client interview, setting fees, case management, discovery, and motion practice
• Jury Selection--Substantive law, strategies, and techniques
• Guilty Pleas--Plea bargaining, the constitutional standards for accepting pleas, Alford pleas, plea agreement procedure
• Trial Proof--Real evidence, elements of guilt, privileges, objections and the operation of the rules of evidence
• Witness Examination--Strategies and techniques
• Argument to the Jury--Techniques and analysis of pertinent laws
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.