Questions & Answers: Bankruptcy
Add Book To Favorites
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
The multiple choice and short answer questions in Questions & Answers: Bankruptcy test not only students' knowledge of the bankruptcy code but also their knowledge of how the code occasionally intersects with other related sources of law such as Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code as well as various parts of state property and family law.
Questions & Answers: Bankruptcy:
• Is fully up to date to reflect all of the changes to bankruptcy law associated with the enactment of the Bankruptcy Reform Act (also known as "BAPCPA").
• Is fully up to date to reflect all of dollar amount adjustments that took effect on April 1, 2010.
• Contains extensive treatment of both consumer and corporate bankruptcy topics.
• Covers both substantive and procedural aspects of bankruptcy law and practice.
• Contains questions dealing with bankruptcy jurisdiction, bankruptcy ethics, and bankruptcy appeals.
• Contains questions covering the topic of international bankruptcy.