Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
This eBook is the first volume in the Federal Constitutional Law Modular Casebook Series. This innovative modular approach to the material facilitates a focused study of particular topics within the field of federal constitutional law. Coverage includes:
• Introduction to the basic texts;
• Interpretations based on the structure of government, constitutional text, and historical antecedents;
• Interpretations based on the drafting and ratification debates;
• Interpretations based on traditional understandings of the constitution and judicial precedents;
• Judicial review and standards of review;
• Congressional power to structure (and restructure) the judiciary;
• Justiciability doctrines; and
• Governmental immunity from suit and the Eleventh Amendment in the Nineteenth Century.
Professors and adjunct professors may request complimentary examination copies of LexisNexis law school publications to consider for class adoption or recommendation. Please identify the book(s) you wish to receive, provide your institutional contact information, and submit your request here.