Etiquette & Dining
ebook ∣ Do It Correctly and with Style · Greatest Guides
By Prof. Roland Rotherham
Add Book To Favorites
Sign up to save your library
With an OverDrive account, you can save your favorite libraries for at-a-glance information about availability. Find out more about OverDrive accounts.
Find this title in Libby, the library reading app by OverDrive.
Search for a digital library with this title
Title found at these libraries:
Etiquette & dining tips and advice to show you how ...
• the dressing of your dinner table can influence your guest's enjoyment of the meal
• to decorate a table with flowers without having to sit in an indoor forest
• your choice of shoes can affect your whole wardrobe
• kissing a lady's hand is a fine art and not to be overlooked
• to dress correctly when attending a coronation
Is it done to give a sugar lump to a horse the Queen is riding? Can you ask friends to dinner that don't get on with each other? When is it acceptable for a gentleman to run? Never fear! Professor Roland is here! All will be revealed in a book that will be a constant companion to you as you seek to ensure that your social functions are of the very highest standard.